Staircase to Dreams--夢想階梯
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Fanfic] Regret

3 posters

Go down

[Fanfic] Regret Empty [Fanfic] Regret

Post by Felicia1806 Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:27 pm

FOREWORD:
Never do something that you would regret later cause sometime when you realized it, it is already too late

Characters in this Fanfic:

Ella Chen - wife of WuZun
Wu Zun - husband of Ella Chen
Hebe Wu - younger sister of Wu Zun
Selina Ren - secretary of Wu Zun... only daughter of Mr. Ren
Jiro Wang- friend of Wu Zun
Aaron Yan - friend of Wu zun
Calvin Chen - friend of Wu zun
Joe Cheng - friend of Wu Zun
Tony Sun - elder brother of Ella Chen

Minor Casts:

Jiro
Calvin
Joe Cheng
Tony Sun
Angela Zhang
Ariel Lin
Vivienne lee

Felicia1806

文章總數 : 7
注冊日期 : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

[Fanfic] Regret Empty Chapter 1

Post by Felicia1806 Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:28 pm

Chapter 1

Standing at the gate of his house, he wanted to enter but than he felt that he did not had the right to enter it anymore. As
he stand there looking through the gate, the swing was still there. The
swing was Ella’s favourite and she would sit there everyday waiting for
his return from work. It was also there where they would say sweet
words to each other. How much he missed that.

Flashbacks

came rushing through his mind. He remembered the day he left this
house, now his whole heart was full of regret. Why would he choose to
leave someone like Ella who had been standing by him all along? The
image remained fresh in his mind, Ella was kneeling down begging him
not to leave but nerveless he still left. He remembers trying to call
back to check on Ella but his phone was kept by Selina.

Thus he could not get to call her and since than he lost contact with her. How
much he regret his action but it is already too late, he can’t possible
turn back the time. If he could, he would really tell Ella, how sorry
he was and get back to her and continued enjoying their life together.
But now it seemed impossible. Picking up his courage, he
went to press the door bell. He hopes that Ella would be the one coming
out of the house to receive him. But at last, it was not Ella but
someone else.

Chun: Is Ms Ella Chen in?Lady: Are u referring to the previous owner.Chun: Yup! Ms Ella Chen
Lady: she had move up of this house few months ago. I just bought this terrace Recently. Is there any problem?Chun: oh! There is nothing wrong.Lady: She was such a sweet girl. My heart aches for her when I saw her crying whenShe hand me the key. She just can’t bear to part with this place.She left the place crying. I heard from those neighbors that herhusband left her for another women. He is such a rotten guy. He had such a good wife and yet he still could go and flirt with other.
Lady: hey why am I telling u so much, you are just a stranger and I do not know u either.

Chun: thank a lot for your information. Chun’s
heart hurt terribly when he heard what had happened to her. He felt so
sorry to her but now he did even know when she went either. She had
already left this place. Where would he find her? Disappointed
that he did not managed to find her here at their place, he left.

As he took the bus back, he thought how Ella would be able to cope on her
own? Would she be alone trying to survived?

The more he thought, the more worry he become but he could not do anything because he simply did
not know where the heck she went. If only there was a clue for him, the search would be easier but there was none.The moment he reach home, he try calling up all her friends and his friends hoping that they could give him some information on where she was but sadly none know and some even had changed their number. He was struck and he
did not know how to continue.

Since he could do nothing,he decided to call his friends (Calvin, Jiro, Aaron, Joe) out for a drink at the pub.

Chun landed up drunk there and his friends had to
bring him back home. In his drunken state, he keep on yelling Ella name
and his friends had no choice but to cover his mouth.

But soon before they could cover his mouth, Chun started vomiting outside the pub. His
friend’s pity him but what could they do?

They themselves did not know where Ella was?

They could only send him home.

His sister, Hebe, was shocked to see her brother in this state. But she felt that
her brother deserved all this. He was the one who did Ella wrong and not the other way round. But seeing him in this state, she felt very sorry for him and wanted to find Ella back for him. He really needs her.

Felicia1806

Back to top Go down

[Fanfic] Regret Empty Re: [Fanfic] Regret

Post by Felicia1806 Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:32 pm

Chapter 2

Thinking that he was asleep already, she quietly left the room but he was actually not asleep. He was just
trying to pretend because he did not want to cause his youngster sister any unnecessary worry. Lying on his bed, he thought of
how he first met her and how they got together. He had put in a lot of effort to court her and get marry to her and yet he had to destroy the happiness that he had tried so hard to achieve. He was such a jerk he
thought to himself.

The starting

How they met (University)
She was the belle of the Uni and many guys would die to have her as their
girlfriend. And he had just apply to this particular Uni and he practically did not have any friend and she was his first friend he
meets when he knocked into her when she was carrying an art work that she was supposed to hand in for an art competition. Due to the impact of them knocking into each other, her art work just flew into the air and it was destroyed completely. It was hard to savage the condition of the art piece. She was utterly disappointed as she had spent 6 days of
hard work doing this and yet this happened.

He was apologetic to her for destroying her art work and as he felt sorry for her, he decides to help her in doing another piece. It happened that he was also good in doing such art piece and due to them spending time doing it together, they started to grew close and was seen together everywhere. And the art work that both did together even won the top prize in the international art competition. Soon everyone in the University knew that she the Uni belle was the girlfriend of him and he
was the envy of the other guy in the University while the girls envy her.

He would specially make lunch boxes for her and also bake cookies for her. That was unbelievable as most of this was mostly done by girl and he had did all that even his friends (Jiro, Calvin, Aaron and Joe) was surprised that he would do all this for her. He would even walk her home everyday. Her cliques of sisters ( Joelle, Ariel, Cyndi) was really happy for her but on the other hand was also jealous that she could managed to get such a nice guy to care for her. When she was down with chicken pox, he even went down to care for her although he was not immune to it and he landed up having chicken pox too. he remembered telling her that it was so cool that both of them caught it.

After in a courtship of 3 and ½ years, Chun decided to propose the marriage word to her in which she agreed happily. Chun
had brought her to the Hsimenting when he proposed to her in front of the crowd. She was touched when he kneeled down proposing to her in front of so many people. The crowd upon realising that Chun was proposing to her, they started to chant to Ella to accept him. He still could remember all this but it is all in the past. It is all his doing that now he is alone. As he though more, he could not stop to shed tears. He had really loved her a lot. He had regretted his action but where could he go and find her and tell her how sorry he was. He was really lost; he hopes someone could help him.

His friends had tried to help him too by asking around. His sister also chip in an effort to help by trying to contact Ella’s ex teacher. She knew that Ella would always go and visit this particular teacher. She knew about it caused when Ella would tell her secrets and tell her problems, they were so close that people thought that they were sisters but they were actually sister –in-law. Why exactly did Ella go?

Felicia1806

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia1806 Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:39 pm

Chapter 3

The day Ella got marry to Chun was the happiest day of her life. She just could not stop telling
herself how blessed she was to have him as her husband and would give all her love to him and treasure him. Chun on the other hand too told Ella the same words.

As Ella was an easy going person, she was well liked by everyone in the Chun’s family. Chun’s mum love
her a lot and treat Ella more like her daughter than her daughter-in-law making Hebe jealous sometime. It was
five years into their marriage when troubles started to brew. Chun had just been promoted to the rank of the chief art manager in his office.

It was a good new but due to him being promoted to this particular rank, his boss thought it would be better to give him a secretary to assist him in his job and the job of the secretary was given to Selina , the boss daughter. Selina was the director daughter and in order to please her, he had given this job to her. Selina had begged her father to let her be Chun’s secretary although she did not have any basic knowledge in being one, she was majoring in accountingand by right, she should be posted to the accounting department to learn the trade but cause of their relation, she got the job easily.

Her father had no idea that his daughter had a fallen in love with Chun thus did not thought much of this matter.Selina on theother hand was happy that her father had given her this job so easily. She decided to start planning to win Chun’s heart. She started by
buying foods and stuffs for him and helping him doing matters even thought it was not needed. But no matter how hard she tried, she just could not win his heart and this angers her.

Selina just can’t stand the fact that Chun was just too good to his wife. How she wished that she was the one instead. She was envy of Ella and also jealous of her. Jealousy can kill and Selina just can’t wait to destroy the happiness that both Chun and Ella had. She just want to be the winner, she wanted Chun to be her.Selina’s thoughtWhat so nice about Ella?She is not even pretty? I am hundred times prettier than her!I wondered why Chun would choose such a plain Jane like her as his wife. His eye is really blind to choose her.Selina

had seen the wedding photographs of Chun and Ella. Chun had display the photos on the table in his room. Chun would always look at the photo everyday the moment he reach his office. Selina just can’t stand it
looking at him glazing at the photo. She can’t stand it anymore. She just wants Chun to herself. She decided to plan her action in seducing Chun.Selina also tried to win Ella over too but trying to befriend her. Ella got to know Selina when Chun brought her to the company function. Selina had wanted Chun to be her partner but Chun had wanted to bring his wife instead there. This had anger her.

She was the boss daughter, who he thinks he is? But than she thought, why not try to make friend with his
wife and gain her trust before striking. [That was part 1 of her plan] Ella not suspecting anything and also find Selina a nice girl and soon they were going out together and they became so close than Selina would come to Ella house regularly to bake cookie and cakes together. Hebe and her mother –in-law had warned Ella that Selina was not an easy girl. She looks cunning and would hurt her but Ella chided them saying that Selina was such a nice person. She would never harm her. Ella had fallen into Selina' s trap – Selina had gained Ella’s trust.

The day where everything went wrong.

Chun was invited by his colleagues to have a drink at the pub as they hadsuccessful won the biding the major art project that every art firm was aiming for. Everyone went and Selina was there too with the other. While everyone was dancing, Selina sat there looking. She decide to strike – part 2She knew which drink Chun had ordered.

Taking a pill out of her bag, she threw it into his red wine. As the pill dissolved, she say to herself, tonight Chun would belong to her, he can’t escape from my crutches.His colleagues after dancing for quite a long time decide to return home first but Chun had
decide to stay there longer as even if he go home, there would be no one, Ella had travelled back to Ping Tung- her home town to visit her parents. Selina herself did not returned home yet cause she wanted to make sure that Chun had drank that cup of red wine.

Upon drinking it,Chun would be her! She thought how smart she was to do this. It is just so simple to make him her.As expected, Chun drank the cup of red wine. He did not suspect anything but after talking to Selina for about 10 minutes, he was knocked offf. The pill that Selina had dissolved in the red wine was a sleeping pill. It was a strong one which could knock off a person in exactly 10 minutes.The next step was to bring him to a hotel. He was drunk, how she could bring him back when she did not have the key and she can’t go back to her own place too, her dad was home. How would he react if he saw his daughter with a marry man? Thus the best place was to bring him to the hotel to spend the night.Once they were in the room, she decides to get into action. She wanted to make it look like that Chun had slept with her so she could frame him. Chun had no idea that he had fall into her trap.

The next morning when Chun woke up, he was utterly shocked to see Selina sleeping beside him and she was not partially clothes. Chun did not know what to do! Selina knew that Chun was awake, she decides to strike, she woke up feeling shocked and she started to cry. Chun was loss. He did not know what to do? He had no idea of what had happen yesterday. He just quickly got dressed and rushed out. Selina was happy that her plan had succeeded. Chun had sure thought he had done wrong to
her and would try to make up to her.Chun had felt very guilty ever since that happened. Ella who had got back home that evening had no idea why Chun was behaving weirdly. The more Ella try to show concern for him, he felt guiltier. He was really at loss. He did not know what to do. Should he tell her the truth or should he keep it from
her.

Selina seeing that Chun did not do anything to make it up to her decide to strike. She decides to do something more worse.Chun was in the shower when his phone rang, it was a MMS. Ella as his wife went to read the message. She saw ……………………………………

Felicia1806

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia1806 Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:46 pm

Chapter 4

Chun who was still bathing did not know that his phone had rang and now Ella was checking to see who it was.Ella’s
expression change when she realised that the message was from a girl and the content of the MMS was a shot of her own husband and that gal together on the bed. Ella could not bear to continue seeing it. From shocked, she became shattered and soon she got angry.Chun was just came out of the bath room could still whistle.

He was still whistling when Ella threw the phone at him.

Chun: What is wrong dear?
Ella: look at this message that u just received and give me a good explanation.
Chun: (blur look) what message.Ella: don’t act innocent in front of me.Chun: but I don’t know what is happening.Ella: just look at this and give me a reply.
Chun: (shocked expression) what de … what is this?
Ella: you gonna ask me what is this... You can’t recognize yourself is it?
Ella: it is you in the picture. That girl is a slut … I can’t believe this...
Chun: Ella dear, I am innocent Ella: who is ur dear… get out of my sight now! I don not want to see you. Get lost!!
Chun: please dear, I am innocent… I am framed by Selina.
Ella: how am I gonna believe you when I saw this photo of you…
Chun: please … I am innocent! Why can’t u trust me? How does u want me to trust u? Now.
Ella: get out of the room… I not gonna sleep with you tonight. You are dirty!

Shooinghim out of the room, Ella break into tears. She can’t believe that Chun would do this to her. She was such a good wife to him, how could he do this to her… it is really unbelievable. She also find herself so stupidto be friend with Selina, she regret not listening to Hebe and her mother-in-law advice than. How she regret… she decide to leave home and go back to her mother’s place in Ping Tung.

Chun on the other hand felt that he was being framed because he felt that he did not do anything to Selina at all. He felt angry that Selina would do this to him. He had treated her so well and yet she had done this to
him. He told himself, it never pay to be nice to her at all. He would want to get an answer from her. He did not want to lose Ella.

She was really a good wife. The whole night he did not slept a wink at all.
Ella on the other hand was crying the whole night. Her eyes were swollen from crying. The next morning, Chun was shocked to see Ella walking out of the room with her bag of clothes.

Chun: dear where are u going?
Ella: am I your dear? And if I am going else where, do I have to tell u?
Chun: please Dear, I am sorry … don’t go …
Ella: it is impossible … I have to go somewhere to sort up my though. I do not want To see you. Get out of my sight!
Chun: dear, don’t be like this… (Chun hold on to Ella’s skirt)
Ella: u can go and have fun with Selina! I am not interested to know.
Chun: oh please, I don’t like her… Ella: than why did u …. Forget it! The thought of it make me feel uneasy. Stop holding to my skirt. Chun: why must I let go?
Ella: (push him away) get lost!
Background: Chun crying … Ella please don’t go …

While she was in the bus on her way to Ping Tung, she thought to herself did she wrong Chun. But she thought again, how it can be; the picture is the evidence already. How can she bluff herself?

OFFICE

Chun on the other hand was fuming mad over what Selina had done. He really wants a good explanation from her. The moment, Selina saw Chun entering the office, she gave him a super sweet smile but Chun had no time to see her smile. She was angry that he did not smile back but she thought to herself Chun is gonna be her anyway. She had accomplished her
mission by sending that.

Selina’s thoughtShe was thinking how wonderful life would be with Chun. Just than, Chun came out of the room and requested her to come to the office.

Selina: so my dear Chun, u missed me?
Chun: Selina, I have no time for your nonsense.
Selina: this is not nonsense. I haven settle with u yet. Don’t think u can escape.
Chun: what the hell did u do by sending photos to me and my wife saw it.
Selina: isn’t that great. She saw it. I am so happy. This is my happiest day.
Chun: stop it at once. I don’t like you. We can never be together and I am married.
Selina: so what! Once u divorce Ella, u can marry me. Chun: ENOUGH!!!
Selina: Chun don’t forget that you are working for my father. I got the power to bring You up and down. I can even sack you if I want. I am the boss’s daughter. Chun: so what!
Selina: u don mind rite, I can send more of the photos to Ur wife. Don forget, I know your wife too.
Chun: speechless.
Selina: just listen to me and Ur position would be safe BUT if u disobeys me, I can Guarantee that it is gonna be bad. So u should know what is good for you.
Chun: too shocked to say anything.
Selina: (giving chun a kiss) Chun is mine soon Selina screamed…

soon I am Mrs Wu! That Ella had no right to be called Mrs Wu.

Felicia1806

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicia1806 Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:53 pm

Chapter 5

Chun was upset that Ella had left him. He felt that he did not do
anything wrong. He was being framed by Selina. Can’t Ella trust him?

They were husband and wife. The more he thought, he was getting frustrated, and Selina was going to blackmail him with those photos if he don listen to her. He was really struck. He was really at loss. What should he do, he though? Ella on the other hand had already reached her home town Ping Tung. Her parents were astonished to see her with bag of clothes. It was not the holiday yet, why is she so earlier this year.

Mrs Chen: my dear daughter, why are u here today… u ought to be at home waiting for your husband.Ella: don talk about him.
Mrs Chen: what is wrong with the both of you?
Ella: Mum, please don ask me. ( Ella breaking into tear)
Mrs Chen: what is wrong with u?Ella: nothing… nothing… nothing…
Mrs Chen: Ella, u can’t cheat me. I know something is bothering u.Just than Ella’s eldest brother came home.
Tony: Mum, why is my sister crying so sadly?
Mrs Chen: she refused to tell me.
Tony: Ella, u has to tell us what happened. If you keep on crying and not telling us Anything, how are we going to help you?
Ella: (in between tears) Chun cheated on me…
Mrs Chen/Tony: he what!
Mrs Chen: Ella, this is not funny… is this the truth?
Ella: I saw the photo that the girl sends Chun.Tony: I gonna go and trash this out with Chun. how can he do this to my sister?
Mrs Chen: Tony, please cool down.
Tony: how am I gonna cool down when my younger sister is being bully by her Husband.
Mrs Chen: Ella, u should forgive Chun.Tony: FORGIVE HIM!Mrs Chen: she should… most guy flirt around but at the end of the day, he would return to his wife.
Tony: No! Ella, you can’t forgive him that easily.

OFFICE

Chun had left the office for a drink… in the hurry he did not took his phone with him. Evil thoughts struck Selina mind. She wanted to destroy Chun and Ella relationship. Chun is her and no one is allowed to take him.What Selina wrote in the SMS to Ella?She Bluetooth a photos from her mobile phone – photos that she took that day at the hotel with Chun.I am enjoying myself so much in the company of Selina. She treats me BETTER than you. How I regretted marry you. She is much BETTER than you. You don’t need to think about me because I won’t be thinking of you at all because my heart is full of her, Selina. So there is no space for you. Remember I am having fun with my dear Selina; you don’t have to worry for me.

Ella’s heart broke when she saw this. She started crying like no tomorrow. How could Chun do this to her? The SMS that he sends is so horrible. Ella: how can he do this……. Before she could complete her sentence, Ella fainted.Tony: He was shocked to see that Ella had faint. He quickly carry her to the Room. She is running a temperature.

Mrs Chen: oh my god. We better called for a doctor. The doctor was called and they were given another shock. Ella was also 4
month pregnant. How is she gonna cope with her pregnancy when she is inthis state. They did not know whether to tell her. Ella stay with her parents for the next few days and her brother Tony felt very sorry for her cause due to this, Ella had grown thin. Ella refused to eat; she would rather skip eating and only locked herself in the
room to cry.

Chun on the other hand did not know that Selina had used his phone to send a message to Ella. He would not know caused after Selina send it, she had delete it from the send box to erase the evidences. How could she let herself get caught! Chunfelt empty ever Ella left the house. He was now alone in the terrace with no one with him. How he wish that Ella would be there waiting for him when he returned from work. But now it was just so quiet. No one was waiting for him, preparing dinner and chat with him. The place was just so quiet.

Chun’s parents did not know about the matter till Ella’s elder brother went to call upon a visit to Chun’s
parents place. It was than Chun mum and Hebe knew about the new. They were very apologetic for what their son had done. Tony had told them what had happened to Ella and he as her brother was very worry. He would like Hebe to cheer her out caused now Ella had refused to talk to anyone except to cry. It pains his heart to see his sister like this.

Hebe was horrified to know what Chun had done. She was furious that she gave Chun a call and scolds him.

Chun: hello Mei, (Chun had called Hebe Mei)Hebe: what had u done?Chun: I ……Hebe: u are too ashamed to say right! Chun: I am innocent!
Hebe: your wife had gone back to her mum’s place and she is in a bad state.
Chun: how is she?

Hebe: u brought this upon her and you still have the cheek to ask me.Chun: I told u it is not my fault. I am framed by………Before he could say anything, Chun’s phone was taken from him by Selina.
Selina: you are not allowed to call your wife. Chun: don’t be unreasonable.
Selina: me unreasonable… I have evidence against u. you better listen to me or you Would be sorry.

Hebe was very pissed off when she realised that the line was cut off. She knew that Selina was the one caused she had heard her voice at the background. She really pity Ella. She and her mother had told Ella many times not to be so friendly and be friend with Selina but now Ella had been cheated by her. Hebe and her mother went with Tony to Ping Tung to visit Ella. Hebe was very sad to see how thin Ella was.

Ella was walking aimlessly around the house. Her face was much paled. She was very thin. She looked like she could faint any moment.The moment Ella saw Hebe and her mother-in-law, she started crying.
Mrs Wu: I will never forgive Chun for doing this to you.
Hebe: Ella, stop crying… I will think of a way to let u win back Chun. All is not lost yet.
Mrs Wu: Ella, u need much rest. you are still sick. after coaxing, Ella went to sleep.
Mrs Wu: Ella is such a sweet girl… I can’t fathom what he is thinking…. I am very angry.
Hebe: Ma, cool down, u have high blood pressure. Don’t stress up too much.Mrs Wu: how can I not be stress up! Ella is my favourite daughter-in-law. I do not Want to lose her.

Chun is such a useless son.Mrs Chen: (she started crying)

Tony; Ma, stop crying… the moment I see u crying, I also feel like crying too.Mrs Wu: I feel like disowning him. He did such a disgraceful thing.Hebe: ma, I feel we should find the truth.

Tony; what truth… the truth is already here. He took Ella’s phone and show them.

*Ella had thrown the phone onto the floor when she saw the MMS that Chun send. Selina is the one who send it.Mrs Wu: I am so disgusted by the picture and he Chun had written such things. I can’t believe it.Tony: but it is the truth.

Mrs Wu: don worry … my daughter and I are behind Ella. She would always be our Daughter-in-law. No one can replace her. Mrs Wu: I am so angry!Tony: Hebe, can u come over here for a while. I got something to tell u. Hebe: what it is?
Tony: Ella is 4 months pregnant. Hebe: oh my god! Did u tell her?
Tony: how am I going to tell her? She is in this state… Hebe: I think we better not tell her. I am very worry for her.Hebe: ma, u goes back to Taipei. I would stay here and care for Ella.Tony: I will send u back.

Felicia1806

Back to top Go down

Post by homstation Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:38 pm

It's a nice and touching story... really looking forward for its continuous...

if possible next time u can try separate the conversation sentences. it will be a bit messy if put all conversation in 1 sentence ..

** Good job

homstation

文章總數 : 2445
年齡 : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by empress.CErish Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:59 pm

I'll wait for your update Smile

empress.CErish

文章總數 : 4
年齡 : 28
Location : -in my dreams far far away where i can hug chun & ella & aaron ANYTIME
注冊日期 : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum